The all metal housing 801F unit is a reliable electronic air purifier.
The air purifier features multi-stage air purification process technologies, including the washable and reusable 2-stage electronic cell, activated carbon filter and UV-photo catalytic system to eliminate particles, toxic gases and various microorganisms that pass through the system.The power supply of the unit is self-regulating to maintain peak efficiency to accommodate a wide range of cell dirt loading conditions.
The product is ideal for commercial, medical or industrial environment because it offers complete protection and does not generate any chemical odors by utilizing none chemical substances nor plastic materials.
The unit equips with a big size electronic cell to capture fine particles down to 0.3 microns. The cell is reusable after cleaning and offers benefits over other disposable air filters which require expensive replacement filters and it can even become "production bed" for many harmful forms of bacteria.
The unit equips with a programmable power supply so that the CHECK light will beep and flash when it finds a problem in the cell-power supply system.
The unit uses 2x24W UV bulbs to kill the microorganisms immediately and decomposes many kinds of organic compounds by photo catalytic filter.
1. The washable metal mesh pre-filter captures large particles to contribute the other filters longer filter lifetime.
2. The electronic cell discloses a negative charge to particles that pass through the unit and collects them on opposite charged metal plates. The electronic cell can capture particles down to a size of 0.01 micron. It is easy to clean and needs low maintenance.
3. The activated carbon filter locks in chemicals and odors. It will continue working for many months before replacement.
4.UV-C light can destroy airborne microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
5. Photo catalyst can effectively reduce odors and restrain the activity of microorganisms. The use of photo catalyst is permanent and does not need replacement.
6. The negative ion generator releases the high concentration level of negative ions to make the air more pure and fresh.
"Ultraviolet" means "beyond violet" (from Latin ultra, "beyond") and violet is the color of visible light with highest frequency. UV light is an invisible form of electromagnetic radiation that has a shorter wavelength than that of light human can see. It carries more energy than visible light and can even break bonds between atoms and molecules that altering its chemistry configuration of materials exposed to it. In the visible part of the spectrum, wavelength decreases — and the energy of the electromagnetic waves increases — from red through orange, yellow, green, blue and violet, so UV light has a shorter wavelength with more energy than violet light do. Wavelength is measured in nanometers (nm), and ultraviolet wavelengths range between 10nm and 400nm. It can be classified as UV-A, UV-B or UV-C in order of decreasing wavelength.
Ultraviolet light kills microorganisms by damaging their DNA. UV radiation causes the nucleic acids in DNA to break their bonds and pair incorrectly. This causes the DNA to be either unreadable or misread so that it causes bacteria or viruses unable to carry out their normal functions or reproduce correctly. If the damage is severe enough the bacteria cannot repair the damage so it dies.