The FX601N air purifier is a medical grade air purifier and one of the most advanced commercial air purifiers on the market. The top air outlet design is simple and reduces air drag and noise in order to maximize the air change rate. The distinctive trendy design will fit well with decoration of the room. The air purifier utilizes multi-stage air cleaning technologies, including electronic cell, activated carbon filter, as well as an UV-photo catalytic system to suit for commercial, medical or industrial environments. The pollutant monitoring system constantly detects the pollutant in the air and shifts the running mode of the unit.
Clinical research study shows that the FX601N air purifier has excellent performance in real hospital and clinic environment to clean and sterilize the indoor air.
The two-stage electronic cell captures fine particles down to 0.3 micron. The cell offers benefits over other air purifications technologies such as HEPA filtration which requires expensive filter and it can even become "production bed" for many harmful forms of bacteria.
The unit equips with a smart power supply that allows the CHECK light of the unit beep and flash when the electronic cell does not work properly. It is a very important feature for the electronic air purifiers.
The unit has an extra molecular sieve filter in addition to activated carbon filter so that the dual filter combination will strongly remove many kinds of organic compounds and odors.
The unit uses very intensive UV light to destroy the microorganisms. The photo catalytic filter will effectively decompose many kinds of organic compounds.
1. The washable metal mesh pre-filter captures large particles to contribute the other filters longer filter lifetime.
2. The electronic cell discloses a negative charge to particles that pass through the unit and collects them on opposite charged metal plates. The electronic cell can capture particles down to a size of 0.01 micron. It is easy to clean and need low maintenance.
3. The activated carbon filter locks in chemicals and odors. It will continue working for many months before replacing.
4. UV-C light can destroy airborne microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
5. Photo catalyst can effectively reduce odors and restrain the activity of microorganisms. The use of photo catalyst is permanent and not need replacement.
6. The negative ion generator releases the high concentration level of negative ions to make the air more pure and fresh.
A molecular sieve is a material with very tiny holes of precise and uniform size. These holes are small enough to block large molecules, while allowing small molecules to pass. Many molecular sieves are used as desiccant. Molecular sieves are used as adsorbent for gases and liquids. Molecules small enough to pass through the pores are adsorbed while larger molecules are not. It is different from a common filter that it operates at a molecular level and traps and adsorbs the substance.