The TX600N ceiling-mount air purifier is designed to be installed in the ceiling of home and workplace to save space.
The product is based on the electrostatic precipitation principle and it captures airborne pollutants, particles and contaminants as small as 0.01 micron and kills various microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses and fungus. The activated carbon filter eliminates many household odors. The UV-photo catalytic system destroys microorganisms and helps to remove chemical smells. The negative ion generator release high concentration level of negative ions to make the purified air fresh.
The 600TN ceiling-mount air purifier is ideal for office, hospital/clinic, and workplace applications where ceiling height from the drop ceiling to the ceiling above is more than 100cm.
The two-stage electronic cell successfully collects tiny particles down to 0.3 microns. The cell is reusable after cleaning and saves maintenance cost as compared to other types of air cleaning systems. The unit features a smart check alarm system that the unit CHECK light will beep and flash when electronic cell-high voltage system encounters a problem.
The unique combination of UV light and photo catalytic system not only massively kills microorganisms but also eliminates many kinds of chemical compounds and toxic gases.
The firmly fixed front panel just need slightly pressing the two switches located on the 2 sides of the unit to open and it is an important factor for the maintenance of ceiling-mount air purifiers.
1. The washable metal mesh pre-filter captures large particles to contribute the other filters longer filter lifetime.
2. The electronic cell discloses a negative charge to particles that pass through the unit and collects them on opposite charged metal plates. The electronic cell can capture particles down to a size of 0.01 micron. It is easy to clean and need low maintenance.
3. The activated carbon filter locks in chemicals and odors.
4. UV-C light can destroy airborne microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
5. Photo catalyst can effectively reduce odors and restrain the activity of microorganisms. The use of photo catalyst is permanent and not need replacement.
6. The negative ion generator releases the high concentration level of negative ions to make the air more pure and fresh.
Activated carbon, also called activated charcoal, is composed of specially treated charcoal. When charcoal is oxygenated at a certain pressure, hundreds of thousands of pores forms on its surface. The pores on the surface area are available for adsorption of odors or toxic gases etc. Due to its huge amount of micro porosity, just one gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 500m2, as determined by gas adsorption. The walls of the pores provide the surface layer essential for molecules adsorption.
Activated carbon acts like a sponge to absorb many types of gas and odor. Some examples of chemicals and compounds that can be removed by a carbon filter are: many VOC, benzene, cigarette smoke odors etc. The amount of activated carbon in a filter is one of the most important factors affecting the filter pollutant removal amount and rate. The more carbon material in the filter the more efficient the filter be. When the pores on the carbon surface get filled up with pollutant the filter become clogged and loose its efficiency.