This durable metal housing air purifier based on multi-stage air purifying technologies that works harmoniously together to bring you fresher and cleaner indoor air. The washable and reusable two-stage electronic cell traps particles dust, pollen, mold and many other pollutants in the air. Activated carbon filter eliminates many household odors. The UV-photo catalytic system destroys microorganisms and eliminates chemical odors. The negative ion generator releases high concentration level of negative ions, making the purified air more fresh.
The unit is used in many leading medical facilities worldwide as an air purifying sterilizer.
The unit uses a washable two-stage electronic cell. The electronic cell maintains a relatively high efficiency on particles in a range of .01 micron to 1 micron. Because of its inherently open cell design, the unit creates a low pressure drop that greatly minimizes fan horse power, saving energy. The cell is designed to be washable and reusable for an important factor in considering the on-going operational cost and disposal issues of the air purifiers.
This unit adopts the patented "Intelligent high voltage generator" technology: The unit CHECK light will beep and flash when the cell or power supply encounters a problem.
The unit has a unique UV light-photo catalytic chamber which massively kills microorganisms and helps remove chemical odors.
1. The metal mesh pre-filter traps large dust particles, and can be easily cleaned by vacuuming. It protects and expands the lifetime of the other filters.
2. The easy-clean, low-maintenance electronic cell captures fine particles.
3. The activated carbon filter locks in chemicals and odors. It will continue working for many months before need to replace.
4. UV-C light can destroy airborne microorganisms such as bacteria, mold, and viruses.
5. Photo catalyst can effectively reduce odors and restrain the activity of microorganisms. The use of photo catalyst is permanent and not need replacement.
6. The negative ion generator releases the high concentration level of negative ions to make the air more pure and fresh.
All particles in the air have a positive charge, while negative ions have a negative charge. In which case, negative ions and particles magnetically attract to each another forming 'clumps' . These clumps of particles then become heavy enough to be pulled down by gravity to the floor where they can be vacuumed up rather than staying suspension in the air that can be breathed in.